· Contact the certification coordinator to set up a time for the written and practical testing. One reschedule for the exams is allowed.
· The applicant has originally been properly certified and maintained that status for the five year prior. This re-certification is good for five (5) years.
· The applicant has been a member of the TCPIADMT for the preceding five year period.
· The applicant has attended at least five (5) out of ten (10) reviews offered in the five (5) year period and provide proof of attendance.
· The applicant must include a check, money order, or cash of $100 with the application making the check or money order out to ASSTI, Inc.
· If there is a question about the physical or mental status of the applicant, the TCPIADMT Board of Directors reserves the right and shall determine if the applicant is required to complete a practical test. If so, the applicant will be tested by two (2) Pfrimmer instructors, one testing visually and
the other on the table testing by feel of the PDMT.
All certifications and re-certifications must been done through a TCPIADMT approved facility. At this time, the only approved facility is the Pfrimmer Institute of Indiana located at the Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics, Alexandria, Indiana. All certifications through the Pennsylvania Institute prior to May 1, 2010 will be honored, however if that graduate wishes to renew their certification and be honored by the TCPIADMT, it must be done through the Indiana Institute. The TCPIADMT is honoring only Therese C. Pfrimmer’s pure work. Please remember that certifications expire after the 5th year at which time they must be renewed in order to sustain validity.